There is a beautifully landscaped or should I say award-winning garden at Hotel Equatorial Bangi-Putrajaya. In Part 1 of my post, I have already featured the Japanese Koi Pond cum Rock Garden. Here in Part 2, we shall take a stroll along the meandering pathways of lush tropical greenery.
This looks like the perfect setting for a wedding reception and photography session.
Some of the features here include:
- Well manicured lawns, trimmed hedges and tall swaying palms.
- Beautifully designed arbors decked in luxuriant green foliage
- Lovely blooms of the everflowering Bauhinia kockiana intertwined with Tristellateia australasiae
- A pergola lined a whole walkway beside the Japanese styled koi pond and it leads to the entrance of a free-form swimming pool where one can watch beautiful, romantic sunsets in the evenings.
- The sounds of running water from the bubbling fountains and mini waterfalls soothes and calm the soul.
B. kockiana plants grow wild in the rainforest jungles of Malaysia,
particularly in Sabah on the island of Borneo where you can find them scalling the heights
of the tallest trees. From afar, their flowers look like big balls of fire among a sea of green.
Be careful as the bites from these ants are just as 'fiery' and painful.
- a company function
- a wedding or engagement
- a birthday bash
- an anniversary celebration
- a picnic and a book to read with a swim in the pool ???
Note: The opinion expressed are entirely my own based on my own observations and inference. I am not paid to do this.