Today I have a Lucky Draw Contest which is a FREE eBook giveaway to one of my lucky worldwide readers. Please go to the bottom of the post to find out more about this Christmas present.
Update: The winner has been selected, please go to my next post to find out more.
The pictures will guide you through some of the herbs I can grow in Malaysia, such as Rosemary, Lavender, Mint, Sweet Basil, Sage, Stevia, Common Rue, Tarragon, Dill, Parsley, Oregano and Thyme.
There are many benefits to cultivating an organic home herb garden. Going organic means you avoid using chemicals that can harm you, your plant, and the environment. Using organic products also help keep your plants healthier and improve the quality of your soil over time. Avoiding chemicals is specially important if you intend to use your herbs for cooking.
|4. Sweet Basil|
|7. Common Rue|
The above texts are copyright of Jeannie Woods, my sponsor and writer of “Healthy Happy Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide To Herbs and Herb Gardening”. As an affiliate, I earn a commission for every successful sale generated via this link.
The pictures are mine and all the herb plants shown here are can be grown in Malaysia.
The prize is an FREE eBook, "Healthy Happy Herbs : A Beginner's Guide to Herbs and Herb Gardening" worth USD 29.00 (RM 88)
Terms and conditions:
1. Answer the following question (write the answer in a comment below this post):
Question : Who is the author of the eBook, "Healthy Happy Herbs : A Beginner's Guide to Herbs and Herb Gardening"?
2. "FOLLOW" this blog via Google Friend Connect or "LIKE" My Nice Garden Facebook Page. Do share the contest on Facebook.
3. The closing date of the contest is at 24:00 or midnight, Malaysia time (see weather clock on my sidebar) on 20 December 2012. Any entries received after this time will not be included. Contestants must be aged 18 years and above. Each person is entitled to one count.
4. By entering this competition you agree and consent to your name being published. By taking part in the competition, contestants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
5. The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries and will be announced here on My Nice Garden blog by 25 Dec 2012. Please ensure that we can contact you via email if you do win, as we will need to arrange for your prize to be emailed to you.
May you have a wonderful Christmas 2012